Sunday, March 27, 2011

EXCITING UPDATE!

30 hours without Wii Fit in my life proved to be too much. I caved in and bought one.



I understand that this was not the wisest decision on my part. I make very little money, and I do not actually own a Wii. These are but minute details compared to the joy this game has brought me.

I decided to make Randy bike to Target with me to get it, but that turned out to be an awful decision. It's freezing outside and by the time I got to Target my ears and lungs were so cold that I never wanted to exercise again. I had to take a few minutes to recover, then bravely made my way to the game aisle. I had a little relapse when I picked up the game - it was so damn heavy I couldn't imagine getting it home. After shamelessly begging Randy to ride home and come back and pick me up in his car, he put the box on his handlebars and we headed out. Clearly I am in dire need of this game.

I was tired and cranky when we got home, but my complete and utter glee was rekindled when I took the time to actually read the box, and GUESS WHAT!! TARGET EXCLUSIVE!! It came with a free game! I am now the proud owner of not only Wii Fit Plus, but ALSO The Biggest Loser! Score.



I put in 30 minutes on Wii Fit and think I will try The Biggest Loser after dinner. Be prepared to read many upcoming posts about my progress with these delightful games.




2 comments:

  1. your time without the wii fit is also the same time without your boyfriend... just sayinggggg

    ReplyDelete
  2. i posted a comment, idk why it didnt show up.

    basically, it said, i own wii fit and if you lived with me you wouldnt have to ride your bike to target to get it, it would just be here!

    ReplyDelete